SAVE THOUSANDS WHEN YOU SELL YOUR HOME!
MOVE UP – NO LISTING FEE TO AGENT MOVE DOWN – DISCOUNTED FEE
The Move Up Program was designed to put more of the sale proceeds into the homeowners pocket and not the brokers. The principles at Prime 220 Realty understand the biggest pill to swallow for a homeowner is the commission paid to the Listing and Buyers Agent when selling their home. We developed this program with the understanding if a client moves up from their existing home to a more expensive home that the commission from the new purchase is sufficient compensation for closing both transactions. Prime 220Realty will also discount the fee for home owners that are downsizing.
Clients still will receive our premium service package that is guaranteed to satisfy. In fact, if a home owner is not happy with their transaction, they can cancel the listing agreement at anytime. Most realtors only spend a couple hundred dollars a month to market properties, Prime 220 Realty spends thousands of dollars a month to ensure that properties are marketed properly and to sell for top dollars. Even with a no fee or discounted fee listing clients still will receive the following:
- Exposure on more than 100 internet sites with special features on Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Craigslist, Backpage, YouTube & other social media links
- Custom Text-To-Mobile virtual marketing tours
- Custom property website designed with access on mobile devices
- Professional HD Property photographs
- Yard Sign/MLS Lock Box
The Move Up Program is simple, here is how it works (Click this link to view more details The New Move Up Program )
This example is based on the sale of an existing home priced at $300,000
- Sell Your Home and New Home purchase is $100,000 or more pay no fee
SAVE $9000 in commissions
- Sell Your Home and New Home is more expensive but less than $100,000 more pay 1% fee
SAVE $6000 in commissions
- Downsizing from existing home than Listing fee is discounted to 1.5%
- SAVE $4,500 in commissions
As with most transactions the customary 3% fee for the Buyers Agent will still apply. For more questions call 602-695-3222 or input your information in the Contact Me on the side of this page.